National Police Agency, Ministry of the Interior. Republic of China(Taiwan)
Raising the Awareness of Computer Security Protection to Avoid the Risk of Computer Virus Extortion
1. Developing a habit of backing up computer data after using: avoid storage all the data on the same computer.
2. Be alert to unsolicited emails: avoid opening unknown emails.
3. Paying special attention while browsing websites: avoid opening suspicious links or downloading files.
4. Enhancing computer Internet protection: install well-known or better-rated security protection software.
5. Regularly maintaining computer security status: update regularly.
6. Paying attention to news and current affairs to reduce the risk of security: Improve awareness of security protection.